Okocat Litter - Natural Wood Pine
- ökocat Natural Pine Litter is free from chemicals, dyes and other synthetics. Its soft cracked pine pellets are easy on cats’ paws and have been lab-tested and proven to absorb more than 5X their weight in liquid and control odor for 7 days. Its strong absorption power inhibits bacteria growth for a cleaner home while leaving a fresh natural pine scent. It has the added benefit of being biodegradable for flushable disposal. ökocat is naturally lightweight and comes in a smart compostable package with an easy carry handle and pour spout.
- 1. Pour ökocat litter into a clean litter box to the depth of 2-3”.
2. Scoop waste daily and refill as needed to maintain the desired depth. Base litter lasts 4-6 weeks.
3. Dispose of waste in an environmentally-friendly waste bag or flush.
Transitioning Your Cat to a New Litter
1. Fill the empty litter box with 2” of ökocat and pour only 1” of your existing litter on top. Let your cat mix the litters as they are used.
2. When it’s time to clean the box entirely, continue to fill with more ökocat and less of the old litter until your cat has adjusted to the change.
3. When your cat is used to the new litter dispose of your old litter appropriately, or donate it to a local shelter.